advertisment

Sunday 2 August 2015

Watch CUNY-TV’s “219 West” next week!



Hello to all of my loyal followers!
My apologies for the lack of content onNativeJournalist.comover the past several months! I have been very busy, as you may know, studying at the City University of New York Graduate School of Journalism. I have spent nearly every waking moment producing news packages for both TV and radio, photo slide shows, and print articles for each of my classes. I have tried to keep you in the loop by tweeting (@amystretten) news I wish I had time to blog about, checking in on Foursquare (@amystretten) everywhere of interest that I visit, and have recently created a “clips” section for my published work and a “work samples” section to show the work I have most recently produced (here onfusiontook.blogspot.com).
I am happy to announce that I will be hosting April’s episode of “219 West,” CUNY-TV’s news magazine show which will air next Wednesday, 4/13 (on TWC Ch. 75) at 10am, 3pm, and 11pm. It will air again on 4/16 at 8pm and 4/17 at 10am. I will be introducing various news stories throughout the show and will be interviewing Elizabeth McGann, the Well-Being Ninja, a holistic health coach based in New York City, about how we can all live balanced lives on a budget.
For those who live outside of New York City, I will post a link to the episode so you can view it online as soon as it is made available.
Thank you everyone for all of your support thus far!
Being given the opportunity to host this program was a dream come true. It feels so good to be doing what I’ve always wanted to!

No comments:

Post a Comment