advertisment

Sunday 2 August 2015

Have you heard of Poo-Pourri ?




I first heard about the stuff from my Mom about a year ago and figured it was another one of her strange Bed Bath & Beyond purchases.  Then, a few weeks ago, while browsing the Internet, I came across a hysterical ad for the product.  Like all of the commenters, I thought it was an amazing piece of marketing material…Unlike most commenters, I knew it was a real product.  After doing a bit more research, I saw that the Amazon product reviews were really great and the company behind this “magical, natural potion” was getting a lot of web traffic.  So, I decided to write a story about it (in a similar, witty/sarcastic tone and style) for Fusion (the new ABC/Univision joint-venture).  I hope you enjoy!
It’s well-established that women deal with issues deucing (yes, pooping!), especially in public restrooms. Whether it’s at school orat the office, women don’t tend to confidently stroll to the restroom like their male counterparts. Instead, women seek refuge in the furthest, least trafficked bathroom and flee the scene immediately. It’s so embarrassing for some women that the walk out of the bathroom has been referred to as “The other walk of shame.”
…to continue reading, please click here.

Please follow me @amystretten.

No comments:

Post a Comment